Kamakhya Darshan Tour
Maa Kamakhya Temple located at Guwahati, Assam is a Hindu temple dedicated to the mother goddess Kamakhya. It is considered most sacred and oldest of the 51 Shakti Peethas on earth. Kamakhya Temple is located on Nilachal Hills in western part of Guwahati on adjoining banks of Brahmaputra river. There is a complex consisting of several temples around Maa Kamakhya Temple. Apart from this, there are also the temples of 10 Mahavidyas in and around temple. These include Bhuvaneshvari, Bagalamukhi, Chinnamasta,Tripura Sundari, Tara, Kali, Bhairavi, Dhumavati, Matangi and Kamala Temples. Among these, Tripurasundari, Matangi and Kamala reside inside the main temple whereas the other seven are individual temples located on Nilachal Hills.
Family Trip, Pilgrimage Tour
Pilgrimage, Sight Seeing
No Size Limit
3 Days – 2 Nights
Trip to Kamakhya Temple and Guwahati sightseeing
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
- Meet and Greet On arrival.
- Accommodations with breakfast.
- Transportation, fuel charges and driver’s charges.
- All Transfers and sightseeing in an AC car.
- Parking and Toll.
- Sightseeing entry fees, any up gradation charges.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslides, strike, political unrest etc.
- Any Private Expenses.
- Cost for service not mentioned in the itinerary.